Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Jumaat, 12 Jun 2009



Today is Saturday,13.06
Happy Birthday to my beloved best-best friend,QAMARINA or QAM
Happy 20th birthday to you my dear friend~
I hope you enjoy your birthday,May ALLAH bless you,May Allah protect you from everything and may the love you have shown to others return to you,multiplied..
Happy Birthday to you QAM..i'm glad to know you and be your bestfriend forever,InsyaAllah and..May all your dream come true and,and..Always be happy with your beloved family and your fiance~Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR FRIEND,QAM..HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY..from the bottom of my heart..May all your dream come true okay..Love you friend
Lots of love frm NARA

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan