Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 30 Mac 2009

20 perKarA Yg naRa ingInkan wheN nAra S coming up to 20YRs olD abovE

20 perkara?
Study at oversea,make my parents proud of me,melukis pelbagi jenis bunga sebanyak 200 keping,menanam 2 jenis warna bunga rose disekeliling kawasan rumah,korea,paris,wanna 2 b a teacher,spagetti 100%sos chezz,b a gud cooker,b a gud fren,b a gud daughter,umrah,naik haji,b a gud as a Hamba Allah,b a gud driver,mbyr htg piutang ddunia&akhirat,love my parents as long as i live in dis world,learn 2 b a gud lover for sm1 who touches my heart in a way no 1 else did before him,learn to love only 1-da nly 1 and try to get more experience abt life

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan