Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Rabu, 11 Mac 2009

HaPPy BiRthDaY To Mr.1203



Mr.Jul,Mr.Piscez & Mr.1203-The way i called him..
chupy+kmvg=wll wat cn i say..-The way he knws me..
Today is Thursday,12.03-his birthday..
Hey mr.piscez i hope that u can see hw meaningful ur friendship is;u're a total joy to me..Happy 20th bday my fren..May all ur dream cme true and may Allah bless u..May ur life be filled with dazzling blessings,juz as i am blessed by being ur fren..
Our friendship is a gift we share..
Btw i am sorry 4 evrythng coz nara slalu buly jul p a2 juz to mke u hppy whle waitng 4 ur real bday hehehe jgn mrh..I doesnt mean to hurt u..I hpe i alrdy gv u enough joy and happnez..em actually ds s my 2nd tym bgi ucapan,yg da 1st slh tarikh i thght 3.12 hehe mmbari mlu eyh..p nda apa asalkn ds yer i stil cn bgi ucapan rah u.. date 3.12 a2 jua adalah tarikh our frenshp startd..tq jul..
anywy a2 ja dlu k n im sorry jua coz nara nda g trcri keta api 4 ur present..beli ja sndiri hehe wlupun gnjil prmntaan u ane nara ttp akn mngingatinya haha..k mr. keta api once again-HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU..Enjoy ur day

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan