Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Sabtu, 18 April 2009

19 APRIL.........

Happy Birthday to the best dad i know
Cikgu Tuah Bin Hj Matseruddin or Tuah HMS
Selamat Hari Jadi yg ke-66 Tahun
There is no man whom i respect more,or of whom i am more proud
Selama ane papa banyak berusaha udh utk membahagiakan mama dan kami semua
Papa u're good teacher and a good dad for us
You've been there to help and give advice,
Today we celebrate your life,66th
Selamat hari jadi papa,semoga dipanjangkan umur,dimurahkan rezeki,semoga sentiasa sihat selalu dan jgn jara menasihati nara k
Im so happy you're my dad,papa terima kasih atas segala2nya
I love you so much...........
Happy birthday papa
From your admiring daughter
P/s;utk mama dan papa
i could live without a couple but i could not live without both of you
kasih syg nara terhadap mama dan papa ndakan terucap dgn kata2
kerana terlalu banyak dan hanya mama dan papa saja nyawa nara
Lots of love from me,Nara

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan