Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Jumaat, 17 April 2009

....There Is Sadness In My Heart....PoEm

Actually i want to forget
But it hards for me
I want to forget the pain i was in and that im
My mind ask me questions,my heart has no answer
My heart misses you
I didn't want to admit it,it was easier to lie
To hide the hurt and emptiness
To smile instead of cry
It hards me to say what im about to say
I want to set you free
And i know it takes time
For me to accept the fact that you're not mine
As i know your heart's not with me
Loving you
Is my happiness..
Although my voice you have not heard
You've listened carefully to my thoughts
My feelings and my words..
Thanks for being you,Garfield

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan