Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Ahad, 31 Mei 2009

LOVE is CINTA


Love like a river,will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.
The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is..True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it,it can also open your eyes..
To love someone is to understand each other,to laugh together,to smile with your heart and to trust one another.
One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this..
P/s: To my beloved friend,Fatin+Azhar
This is true love.Do you think this happens everyday?
True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end..
Jgn putus selagi hati masih syg and kata2 org yg sdg dlm mrh2 hanya 45% saja yg
blh dipercayai k..
DR.LOVE,NARA ehehe

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan