Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 4 Mei 2009

NaRa CuTi!!!

Mcm cuti besar2an:P
Anywy,Nara kn cuti blogging lu k:)InsyaAllah bila tiba masanya i will come back again soon with a new post..new life,new story and ofcourse new pic.yo!ehe:)
Nara nda tau sampai bila nara ambil cuti,so guyz u ol knw where u're shld go to find me,aight?Juz lve ur cmment rah cbox nara,will rep soon..
And abt online?myv nara online tym bila perlu ja k..so ppl yg knal nara juz lv ur cmmnt rah cbox mun ada apa2..k
To Hanif,blue,arfa,daniel>dnt promise 2 b a strong,coz im a human too,hv a heart..But,i will try to avoid myself frm becme a weak..Never give up..and dnt worry im okay!
k ppl nara chow dulu,insyaAllah f tiba msany i will cme back later..Take care
Frm me,NaRa

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan