Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 2 November 2009

LoVe PoeMz

For The Rest of My Life



I promise I will love you for the rest of my life
If you'll be my husband, I'll proudly be your wife.

I will love you until the end of time
I will be your everything, if you will be mine.

I want to hold you forever and never let go
I love you so much, just thought you should know.

I will never stop caring; I will never leave you
Believe me, my love will always be true.

I do not care what people think; I do not care what they say
does not matter if they doubt us, I will love you either way.

If you are asking if I love you, baby, I do,
You don't have to worry; our love will always be true.

I love the way you love me, I only wish that you could see
just how much your love means to me.

I miss you now; there is never a time I don't
Don't think I will ever leave you, because baby, I won't.

I do not care about the world as long as I'm with you
Believe me when I say that no one else will do.

I said I will love you forever, and that is just what I will do
I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

I want to have you for my husband, and I'll be your wife
Baby, I’m going to love you for the rest of my life

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan