Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Rabu, 6 Januari 2010

+PoeMz+

I opened myself up
I let it all out
I told you everything
because i had no doubts
but now im left with nothing
because you didnt feel the same
all i have is a broken heart
and im the one to be blamed
Remember the feelings, remember the day My stone heart was breaking
My love ran away

So I say goodbye
To everything I thought I knew
To Everything I thought of you
To the love I thought was true
To every one of the chances I blew
So I whisper It one last time
'goodbye I love you...'
and slowly pull the triger

My heart is broken
torn in two
my world fell apart
all because of you

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan