Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 27 Jun 2011

My Smile...:)



I love you more than you could know...:)
Tahukah dirimu...senyuman dihatiku lebih lebar dari luaran?
Im very happy my love...
You are the one
who makes me feel special.
You are the one
who torched my world,
Bringing out my smile.
You are the sole reason
Behind my smile:)
You know the inside of my heart,
Because your thoughts live in it!
You know what's on my mind,
Because my mind is yours.
you rhythm in my heart:)
I love you him so much...:)
Cinta andai senyuman ini hilang dgn tiba-tiba...berikanlah ketenangan ddlm hatiku:)Jgn pernah menyesali mengenali diriku...jgn pernah membenci diriku..
Dan jgn pernah putus asa menyintai diriku...sepertimana aku hanya akn sentiasa menyintaimu buat selama-lamanya....
Cinta...cintaku terhdpmu tidak akn pernah berhenti...
Terima kasih cinta...
Filah@Nara

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan