Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 20 Julai 2009

Happy Birthday To My Beloved Adiq Bungsu~2107


Happy Birthday To You...21st July 1993 at 6pm My adiq c-Bungsu Lihin was born~
Wish all your dream will come true..semoga dipanjangkn umur dan dimurahkn rezeki amin...Semoga cita2 adiq tercapai tuk belajar dlm peringkat tinggi lagi amin..happy always with your love and jgn suka membully sis saja k~and jgn jara jln2 sama sis,tema kitani BLACK jgn diubah2 k and apa g ah..wait for your presents...k adiq love you..lots of love frm your sis nara..
Jgn selalu marah2..stay cute~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan