Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Jumaat, 3 Julai 2009

I'm Sorry If...for all of my friends..

I'm sorry if i ever let you down,if i do things you do not particularily agreewith,if i hurt you with my words,thoughts,ideas or actions..if i'm not always there for you when you need me,if i'm not always a good friend,if i can't help my feelings for certain people in my life,if i'm not always filled with advice to give you,if i can't help you with every single problem you have,if sometimes i'm a little messed up,if it sometimes seems like i don't listen..I'm sorry if our friendship isn't always easy~But remember i'm not perfect..But i'm ALWAYS here for each and every one of you..i'm here to stay.I love you guys with all my heart..I thank GOD for each and every one of you!Thanks for always being here for me!!
Lots of love frm me,NARA

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan