Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 26 April 2010

My 21st Birthday>>25th April=)

Thnk u alai fatin 4 da prsent...love itttttttt sooooo muchhh love u!





Thnk u sooo muchhh Brian=)At Lee Taj,Kiulap on 25th April at 4pm=)afta dri sna we chilled dkiulap mall n mall gdong=)=)
Bithday gal jua..my lovely niece,Puteri Bazla..actlly her bday is on 26thApril tpi advnce party since 26th is on Mon so her parents mau sambut awal msa on Sun,25thApril=)
@EMPIRE







Advnce lagi(Fri,23rd April)...mereka inilah yg snggup mendulur urg bday ane frm 11.30Am til 9:30pm jln2 arh Mall gdng,Kiulap Mall,kdai soto,Empire Hotel n gerai mkn at Bandar~ehehe thnk u soooo muchhhhh..

Happy 21st Bday to meee=)
Special trt frm sm1 at Pizza Hut,Muara=)...anelah yg paling advnce ni msa on 22nd April at 5:30pm
to my bestie thnk u soooooooo muchhhhhhh love u!



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan