Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Rabu, 28 April 2010

I'm tired....

I’m tired of being misunderstood...


I’m tired of being ill,

no energy, can’t think,

losing my skills.



I’m tired of so-called friends,



I’m tired of trying to make things right,

i give up – I surrender,

no will to fight.



I’m tired of seeing others in pain,

raises frustration,

drives me insane.



I’m tired of not being able to cry,

i’d melt away,

nothing left inside.



I’m tired of being “strong,”

i’m weak, i’m fragile,

its gone on way to long.



I don’t know what else to say,

i’m hoping, i’m dreaming,

i’m begging, i’m pleading,

please, take this feeling away.



Right now… I’m just tired…

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan