Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Jumaat, 7 Mei 2010

Because of you...=)

“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."
"Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you"
If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me.
And...loving him is my happiness...Ya Allah jika dia adalah jodohku maka pertemukanlah cinta kami berdua di dunia dan di akhirat Amin Ya Rabbal Al-Amin...Jika kami berdua adalah pasangan yg ditakdirkan olehMu maka kuatkanlah kasih syg diantara kami brdua agar cinta sejati akn berada di dlm hati kami bedua...Amin..=)Dan jika dia bukan jodohku maka hamba redha dgn segala2nya kerana hamba tidak layak utk mnghalang takdirMu...
I miss you always=)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan