Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Ahad, 2 Mei 2010

My 21st Birthday>>02nd May 2010@Wecan Cafe,Gadong

(Sis Noor & Sis Lina)



(sis Aisyah)
(sis mas)
Salam ppl...juz enjoy by seein'all the picturezz above kay;)I would like to thank to all my friends and my FFNJ grp for comin'and gave me suprisezzz...Unexpctd guyzz...congratzz sal brjaya mmbwtkn filah menangizz ehehe...nangis tnda filah gembira dpt jumpa dgn FFNJ...love u guyzzz n nda jua lupa tuk my best sista n her family,my young bro n my wrkmatezz@my bess sista~sis mas,sis noor,sis lina n sis Aisyah...I love u all!My 21st bday dizz year bnr2 siukkk!!!:D and lot of presentz jua filah terima so thank u vry muchhh:):)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan