Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Khamis, 6 Mei 2010

+Destiny+



You are my destiny
You share my reverie
You are my happiness
That's what you are

You have my sweet caress
You share my loneliness
You are my dream come true
That's what you are


My heart belongs to you,

And the love I give is true,

Despite all the tears I have cried,

You have always been by my side,

Telling me that everything is going to be okay,

And that you are here to stay,

You have been the most important part of my life,

And some day soon, I hope to be your wife,

But until then, I will love you always,

And I'll pray we'll be together all of my days.

Through the good, through the bad,

You were always there for me,

To push me through hard times,

You made it easy,

When I needed you, you were always there,

You never left my side,

Day and night, night and day,

You were always there for me when I cried,

You held me close and never let go,

You showed me the true meaning of love,

You made me feel so good,

And to me you were a gift sent from above.
***Lyk dizz poemmm***
I miss u 'H'=)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan