Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Selasa, 29 Jun 2010

Its all abt rulezz =)


Physics Lab Safety Rules
While doing practicals in a Physics lab, remember to keep your work area clean and organized. Never be in a hurry to complete your task. Do not touch live wires. Do not fiddle with things which are not related to your experiments. Be careful while using hot water in thermodynamics related experiments as they can cause severe burns on the body. Use of gloves is recommended while handling hot objects. Get the circuit connection approved from the teachers. Any small error in connections can cause a major accident. While making changes in the circuit, turn off the power supply. This will stop flow of electric current and nullify chances of electric shock. Never carry any substance which may catch fire as this is dangerous for everyone's safety. Everyone in the lab should use lab safety clothing like safety coats, goggles, gloves while performing practicals. All those present in the lab should know the locations of fire extinguishers and the quick exit door. If any accident occurs, report it immediately to the teacher. Students are advised not to indulge in any sort of mischief in the lab. Lab safety procedures are displayed on every desk in the Physics lab. Student safety in the lab can be ensured by following these procedures.
Filah@Nara

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan