Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 7 Jun 2010

Special For My Love...



Always remember I love you
More than words
Could ever show,
And I think of you always-
Much more than
You could know
And now until forever,
Always remember this too,
There's no one
I could ever love
More than
I LOVE YOU!
My heart can only picture you other than anyone
Its a hidden place where I have stored you with love
I can see your smile
I can hear your voice
I can feel your touch
I can learn your love
From all those thoughts, you appear beautifully
Our love is so strong and hard to be apart
Although, you are far away from me
and I cannot hold you in my arms
but I hold you inside my heart...
I love you hubby...you are my everything...
I love you I love you I love you...
Happy 1st mth annv.for us....
Syg kn sentiasa mnyintai hubby tuk selama2nya...
InsyaAllah...jika cinta ini adalah takdir dri Illahi..Mudah2an akn kekal hingga ke akhir hayat...syg cinta hubby sgt2...ndada yg akn dpt mngubah perasaan syg dan hanya Tuhan sja yg dpt mmisahkan kta...Syg selalu brdoa agar Allah melindungi percintaan ini supaya tidak akn putus dpertengahan jln...ini adalah kerana syg hanya menyintai hbby seorang....tiada yg lain...I love u...
special for u my love:):):)
FILAH

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan