Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Selasa, 15 Februari 2011

Experiment on melting point of ice


Melting point means the same as freezing point.It is the temperature at which a solid turns liquid,or a liquid turns solid.Water takes up less space as a liquid than as a solid.
This is because of the way the molecules stick together.In ice the molecules are grouped in rings.This takes up a lot of space.When the ice melts,the rings are broken.So the molecules can pack together more closely.
***notes down: temp.difference when drip in ice and after salt is added.
Done By;
L.A Filah

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan