Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Selasa, 15 Februari 2011

Science&Technology Lab**RULES**

1st- Do not touch any equipment until you are instructed to do so.
2nd- Eating and drinking is not permitted in the laboratory.
3rd- Always keep your work area neat and clean before leaving the lab.
4th- Report any accident, hazards or spills to the teacher or technician immediately.
5th- Be very careful when using a gas burner.
6th- Never run, push or play around in the lab.
7th- While using electrical equipment,be careful about the wiring,hanging and damaged cords.
8th- Do not throw any rubbish into the sinks.
9th- Do get permission before beginning any lab.activity.
10th- Follow your teacher's direction,for washing,unplugging and putting away the equipment.
L.A :Filah

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan