Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Selasa, 15 Februari 2011

Science



I am among those who think that science has great beauty. A scientist in his laboratory is not only a technician: he is also a child placed before natural phenomena which impress him like a fairy tale.
In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite.
Science may set limits to knowledge, but should not set limits to imagination.
The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.
Science is organised knowledge.
Done By;
L.A Filah

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan