Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 2 Februari 2009

2mrw is a new day!!!

Sometimes we do not feel like we want to feel,Sometimes we do not achieve what we want to achieve,Sometimes things that happen do not make sense,Sometimes life leads us in directions that are,beyond our control it is at these times,most of all that we need someone who will quetly understand us and be there to support us,I want you to know that i am here for you in every way and remember that though things maybe difficult now 2mrw is a new day..So frenz jgn mudah putus asa dlm kehidupan,lalui setiap dugaan dgn tenang,ok?f ok gve me 5?nara pun pernah malarkn gv up tpi nara hadapi dgn sabar n just enjoy ur lyf alright?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan