Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

My Definition Of Love

My Definition Of Love is different frm the book...My definition of love is more than just a look..love is more than a word,more than a song,more than a note..love is mre than a poem,more than anything I've wrote..Love is reaching out to touch someone..to remind them that you care,Love is the warmth shared between hugs..When everything else is cold love is knowing they'll still be there..when everything else is old love is hearts beating faster and faster..love is me wishing that you'll love me too
wishing you'd be mine..love isn't where it ends..love is where it starts..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan