Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Ahad, 8 Februari 2009

Don't cry..

Don't cry over someone that won't cry overyou..
No guy is worth your tears & when you find the one that is he won't make you cry..
If you really love something set it free.
If it comes back it's yours,If not it wasn't meant to be..
Some day you'll miss me like i missed you,
Some day you'll need me like i needed you,
Some day you'll love me but i won't love you..
Time will make you forget about me but time will make me love you more than before..
Boyfriend come and go, but friends are forever..
The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go,and knowing when to say goodbye..letting he goes from my life, it would mean a lot to me...I hate you for not giving me a chance to be alone..without thinking of you anymore again..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan