Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Isnin, 19 Oktober 2009

+Destiny+

What is destiny?, People often ask
For they believe someone
Is destined to be with someone else
Whom they will be loved
And being taken cared for the rest of their lives

Destiny, the fate for somebody
Who is longing for a another love
Love that would be lovelier
The second time as it could be

Someone given by the Almighty God above
For He knows what the heart is yearning for…
Love that is to be treasured and cherished
As it is faithfully promised…

Love that is destined to a heart
That knows how to feel the love..
A heart that will embrace everything
Even it will take some sorrows and pain

Pains that will guarantee the love within
Because true love is never ending flight
For the two people destined to be
With each other’s arm, endlessly…

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan