Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Khamis, 1 Oktober 2009

NiCe woRdz~


Salam..Wow..picture heart?apa ada?ehe:)Em nara justz want to share something arh frenz semua..teliti benar2 k fahami tapi jgn dihafalkan ehe apakan~So lets check it out;
Maybe..we were supposed to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that,when we finally meet the right person,we will know how to be grateful for that gift~
Maybe..it is true that we don't know what we have until we lose it..
Maybe..giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back.Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart;but,if it doesn't,be content that it grew in yours~
Lastly..we come to love not by finding a perfect person.but by finding an imperfect person perfectly...love is a language spoken by everyone,but understood only by a heart.
So ada fhm?ehe nara saja share coz nara suka semua ayat2nya..hope u'r guyz suka jugak k:)Biarpun cinta pertama nda berjaya or nda sampai,it doesn't mean kitani nda blh bercinta lagi..hurt dlm percintaan pasti ada cos life it is not life,if it is not hard..agree?em walauapapun nara tetap pilih cinta hakiki~cinta kepada Allah..okayla nara stop sampai di sini dulu...da masa g nanti ada nara post or update this blog okay?
Take care ppl,frm me,NARA

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan