Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Rabu, 7 Oktober 2009

Heat Energy--Enjoy!



« Heat is energyDuplicating the Greenhouse Effect »
Heat conduction with water, balloon and candle
Description:

This experiment shows how water can conduct and absorb heat.

Equipment needed:
Water

Balloons

A lit candle

The Digital Bits Science Lab Experiment:

Blow up a balloon. Hold it over the lit candle. Boom! The balloon explodes! The lit candle heated the balloon, weakened and melted it, and the balloon exploded.

Now take another balloon, and fill it halfway with water.

Hold that same balloon over the candle. Do you think the balloon will explode, splashing water everywhere?



Nope.



You can have the candle flame actually touch the balloon, and the balloon won’t break!

The water in the balloon is absorbing the heat from the candle. The balloon conducts heat very well, so the candle flame transfers to the water without harming the balloon.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan