Filah is my name...People will call me Filah,Fyl or Nara

I'm definitely not perfect,But I'm me...

25th April-The date I was born

Work as a Laboratory Ass.
I love my mama,dad and my love so much...
My life is complete because of them:)

Jumaat, 9 Oktober 2009

I shall be strong

To myself I shall be strong.
I've now made it this long.
I will stand up for what I believe.
It's better than to greive.
I won't wait for time to pass.
I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
It's all there for a reason.
Every minute, every season.
I might wait, greive, or cry.
But nothing happens untill I try.
I have to make up my mind.
Maybe even try to be kind.
It will take trying.
But never any lieing.
I'll try everything and anything.
In the end I'll sing.
Like a mellow dove.
I won't try to shove.
So I'll be myself.
And be my wealth.
I can have it all.
If only I try.
So to myself I shall be stong.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan